Chapter #1 : 15th of May (wednesday), I attended to work as usual as many peoples know the Tiara Hotel will have a dinner buffet on every Wednesdays.
Based on the calendar, every 16th May of the year is the international Teacher's day. So there have many reservation for a unknown school to celebrate the Teacher's day with all the teachers of the school. There's so many guests other than the group of teachers came to the restaurant for dinner. I was so busy on that night due to refill the foods for the guests. Around 9++pm , I took a break in the kitchen, after my colleague, KM done everything , she said , lets us go out to take a look of the foods whether it finish or not. So I nodded my head and then both of us went out from kitchen to outside of the restaurant.
Once we at outside, we looked around and checked for the foods whether it is empty or full. After that, both of us went to the grill stall. From my sight , I saw there was a group of boys coming.. There was a guy with a red shirt and his tattoo on his left arm was the highlight among of them. I can't took my eyes of him. His face looked so familiar. After that, KM talked to me, it made me ignored the group of guys. Then we just talked randomly about the foods. We smiled, we talked and we laughed. After that, I could feel something weird, which when I passed by in front of the table of the group of boys , there was few peoples looked at me. Can say Sixth sense like that la.. And then I looked at their table, the "highlight" was looking at me. Haha. Well then I turned my sight back to KM, and continue our conversation. We walked away and went back to kitchen.
I don't know there is one of the restaurant staff who named Hafiz was friend of among one of them. He asked me for my name and my phone number. I asked why. He said he was helping his friend to get my number. I asked, who. He said, the guy with red shirt at outside there. I was like "omg", it's "highlight"! Hahaha! Lmao. I answered him, it quite shy to give a stranger my phone number. So then, he passed my words to him.
During I cleared the buffet thingy, there was a "tsk tsk" sound from their table. I knew they wanna disturbed me while I am doing my job. So, I just ignored it.
After I done my work then I wrote my phone number and my name on a piece of yellow paper. I passed it to Hafiz, then as I expected Hafiz passed to them. Actually I am worried about the paper is not pass to him.
After finished my work at 11pm, I went into the transport and waiting for the driver. While waiting for the driver I usually will watched the videos which I downloaded it in the morning. Like mostly , I will watched Keroro and Honey Clover season 2.. As usual while I watched the video, I received two messages which one from an unknown number with a text "hye, Jesieca:)" and another one was the missed call message.
I replied to the text, "hi, are you the guy with a red shirt?"
He texted back, " sorry la if i not good looking. Huhu."
I replied, "huh? Nola nola. You were good looking with yr spec."
He replied, "thank you."
I asked, "so whats yr name?"
He replied, "like yr ponytail. Ricco :) work as chef just like you, hehe."
So, theres how we started to have our conversation... To be continue...
Stay tuned for chapter #2! ;D
The photo below shown when a group of boys took few photos before they leavin Tiara. Ps: I took it from Facebook. XD *look at the main character - "highlight" who standing at the middle.* hahaha..

No comments:
Post a Comment