Friday, May 17, 2013

Chapter #3 : Confession

16th of May, Thursday.

Same as the days before, he texted with me. He asked me to hear the song named, "Yellow" by Coldplay, and then watched the video that he posted on his wall, coincidentally the video background music was YELLOW by Coldplay. the video was about a sweet long distance love couple.

I had no idea why with the song Yellow, but not others, because the song sounds like so sentimental. After few times I repeatedly heard to the song, I liked it so much. While waiting for my turn to go back to home after work, I told him that I like the song so much and the others songs by Coldplay. He said he gonna fix me, I asked how you gonna fix me? He said when I be his girlfriend, I asked him seriously, when he want me to be his gf, *err, sounds like forcing? ...* have no idea what I was thinking on that moment..

When I got back to home, I  laying on the bed for awhile, and then I went to took a shower for release the tiredness of the all day. After I done my shower, I saw his message about to be his gf, I was shocked to read  his text. But I replied him, yes, of course you can. Due to I late responded to his text, he asked me curiosly, can what,Jes?
I said, you can be my boyfriend, boy.
He replied, what? really?
I said,yes, I am serious,boy.
He replied, I love you girl.
*hehe, sweet and wide smile on my face.*
At night 12am, he called me and talked to me.
He so excited while he talked in the phone, honestly I was a little bit nervous while talked to him.


~To be continue our love story..~

No comments: