Thursday, May 16, 2013

Chapter#2 : Truth Or Dare?

16th of May (Thursday),
Since we got to knew each others, we exchanged our Facebook name. He started a conversation at Facebook since we became friend in Facebook. In the evening , he starting to chat with me. 
He asked me whether I am working or not,I told him Yes,I am working right now. He said, hmm,I thought I could have a chance to bring you to the beach. I asked him, go to beach?For what? He said, wanna date with me. I said, so bad, I couldn't out right now. He said , it's okay, next time then, because he also not yet finish his work. 
*After few an hour...*
My phone's screen suddenly pop out his name from Facebook Messenger, I knew that he start to chat with me again. *Smiled wide.*
He asked , truth or dare?
I replied, truth? umm, what about the truth or dare? Aren't we playing a game right now?
He replied, I like you. :)
I asked, so, how about dare? 
He replied, I wanna date with you.
I replied, ohh..
He asked me again, truth?
Me, eh? umm, You like me?
Him, dare?
Me, you want to date with me??
Him, Yes, you are right. Awesome.
Me, ohh okay. hahaha.
The End. 

No comments: