And yeah, based on my picture, I cut my hair again last tuesday with my bestie, Mandy. :/ I had no idea with my long hair, just feel like wanna cut it. ha ha! It's kinda funny when I saw his first reaction when I had cut my hair. The situation was like that. Me:" Hi, Zik." Him:" :O, oh hi, Jes..." Lol~! I won't forgot his expression. After had a haircut, Mandy asked me have a lunch with her and her Alan, since he with his friends, so I just followed Mandy to Malindo (malay restaurant). That day I have no appetite due to I was having sick and no meats allowed on that day (because it was the first day of the second month of chinese calendar) yes, I am a half vegeterian on every first and fifteen day of every months in chinese calendar. Mandy knew me very well, she picked few types of vegetables for me. I don't know what kind of vegetables was that, because my mind wasnt with me , I'm thinking of him. Mandy and her Alan the love bird was in the world, jokin and chit-chat. When they were laughing happily ,I'm just smiled to them, and asked them not too sweet in front of me because I'm jelly to them.
After having lunch, I followed Alan's car to bus stop. Honestly, I don't really like go home with bus, it could considered as phobia. But have no choice since there's no people can take me home. Once I got into the car, I make a call to mum,so that she no need worry about me. While waiting for the other passengers, I turned on the music and listened it through my earphone. I got a sudden call from gm, she said she's goin to take me home and asked me wait at Double Luck (my relatives' shop). After hanged up call, I walked from bus stop to Double Luck(not far at all).
Before ended up our topic, I would like to share some comments about my new hair. There's some of them said that my hair was nice and some of them said it wasn't look nice. Especially my two lovely colleagues which I called them sis said that I looked like an old lady. dayum! bahaha! I accepted all the good and bad comments. Thank you for your commitment yo!
Chaos people! That's all for today. See ya next time.


No comments:
Post a Comment