22nd of oct, Sat.
Mood weather : Early in the morning is sunny day, 7-11am cloudy..
Today, I no have band practice. So I take couple of hours to lay on the bed and dreaming.
Early in the morning I'd talked awhile with him, because of the line so sucks.. I fall asleep again..
I explained to him what was happend last night. Well, seems like have an invisible wall between us...
For me, my mood was okay okay in the morning. After having breakfast, go home. Then, reach home, I have to help for doin housework. DAMN THE MAID! WHO THE FCUK ARE YOU, ORDER ME! HELLA!!
*skip that part.*
Yea, based on the tittle, The unfairness. Because the Unfairness, I cried again. errrrr... I just need someone to talk with me.. There's noone to talk, no where to go.. T,T
All I want is someone to talk with me...
No comments:
Post a Comment