Fake friends, Real friends?
23 of oct, Sunday..
" Fake friends agree to what you're doing as long you're happy.
Real friends will console, shout, scold you so that you won't be bad."
Yaa, exactly.. Ohyeah! Before I start the topic, I want to wish my wife also is my bestie,Qiao,have a happy birthday, Wishes your all dream come true and be confident to yourself..
Actually I really hope I can take a flight to Miri give you a suprise and celebrate with you, but since both of us are sitting end year examination, plus I don't have money to buy a ticket. So, I have to wait for you come back to Labuan then we have a big celebration la.. what a sad case.. hrmmm.. :( Fast come back to me,my bestie~~ I'll waiting for you here..
Okay, back to the topic, I'm lucky to have a few real friends in my life.I listed them as my sister or my brother. They do like my sister or brother. haha.. When I'm down
, they will comforted me. When I get angry
, they will asked me why. When I'm doing the some mistakes
, they will adviced and reminded me not to do the same mistakes. When I'm waste my money to buy something that no suppose to buy , they scolded me. Haha. Friends is a part of my life, which can say I can't live without friends. :) But since I saw a chinese sentences say, There's no one we can live without it. (maybe,because my grammar is very poor.)
Like a chinese idiom say, Close friend in a distance land, far-lung realms as next door,海内存知己,天涯若比 which is means absence makes the heart grow fonder. Even how far the distance between me and my friends, I won't forget them.. hehe.. Everything starts somewhere, one of my bestie, she can always go to travel with her family everywhere, everytime she go to travel she never forget about the souvenirs to me. Hehe.. Actually she is the one who always reminded my mistakes.
Dear Real Friends, I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment