29th of OCT, Saturday.
Today we had a date. Early in the morning, I went to school for the band practice. And there have a perfomance soon. So we'll have to practice hard. The practice ended at 10a.m.
After the band practice, me and my brother waited for him and we walked to Financial Park, also known as 'UK', the only mall in LABUAN. My school location at town area. So far we just took around 15 to 20 mins arrived there. Since the Pizza Hut not yet open for business, then we decided to have a walk around the mall. On the way, we had met few friends that just finished their choir perfomance then we have a walk with 'em. We were wasting our time just because waited for the Pizza Hut start business. So yeay later, the Pizza Hut was starting business and we went inside have our seat, take order and chit-chat around.
*We chat a lots and forgot took photos ~*
and Benjamin did fews embarassing case!
L.O.L
After having our brunch (breakfast + lunch), my bro and Benjamin have to go home. Soon lefted me and him (weehee~
) After that, we went to meet another group of friends. It was the time for tuition, I followed his car. It's the first time i met his mum, quite shy when she asked me something. When reached teacher's home, I politely said thank you to her.
*SKIP few parts.
In the night, we had a party to celebrate Yit Hwie's birthday at Mac Donald's, then I wore a plain tee shirt and short pant. Woah, so excited because the first time we can date at night and having dinner together, but that was a fast-food restaurant. LOL. Due to have no one can fetch me home, then I have to follow his car again. After finished the party, his mum said she wanna go Karaoke with friends then we have to follow. And yea, the first time again I can out with my love one and went to karaoke. >< I don't know why I moody, maybe too anxious because the very first time I late go home or maybe I'm too worried about there will one people that I know at surrounding of me.. All because my worryness I talked less with him. But I never forgot the moment when at the karaoke room there, he slept on my shoulder even his mum and friends was looked at us. >< How cute are him, but i'm shy. teehee.
Today I had spend too much my first time with him. How fun yea, if we can be like this once a week.. I think we won't be in quarrel or fight if we can meet often, but it just a memory, and rare can happen everytime.
Well, the story of today was ended. :)
Today we had a date. Early in the morning, I went to school for the band practice. And there have a perfomance soon. So we'll have to practice hard. The practice ended at 10a.m.
After the band practice, me and my brother waited for him and we walked to Financial Park, also known as 'UK', the only mall in LABUAN. My school location at town area. So far we just took around 15 to 20 mins arrived there. Since the Pizza Hut not yet open for business, then we decided to have a walk around the mall. On the way, we had met few friends that just finished their choir perfomance then we have a walk with 'em. We were wasting our time just because waited for the Pizza Hut start business. So yeay later, the Pizza Hut was starting business and we went inside have our seat, take order and chit-chat around.
*We chat a lots and forgot took photos ~*
and Benjamin did fews embarassing case!
After having our brunch (breakfast + lunch), my bro and Benjamin have to go home. Soon lefted me and him (weehee~
*SKIP few parts.
In the night, we had a party to celebrate Yit Hwie's birthday at Mac Donald's, then I wore a plain tee shirt and short pant. Woah, so excited because the first time we can date at night and having dinner together, but that was a fast-food restaurant. LOL. Due to have no one can fetch me home, then I have to follow his car again. After finished the party, his mum said she wanna go Karaoke with friends then we have to follow. And yea, the first time again I can out with my love one and went to karaoke. >< I don't know why I moody, maybe too anxious because the very first time I late go home or maybe I'm too worried about there will one people that I know at surrounding of me.. All because my worryness I talked less with him. But I never forgot the moment when at the karaoke room there, he slept on my shoulder even his mum and friends was looked at us. >< How cute are him, but i'm shy. teehee.
Today I had spend too much my first time with him. How fun yea, if we can be like this once a week.. I think we won't be in quarrel or fight if we can meet often, but it just a memory, and rare can happen everytime.
Well, the story of today was ended. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment