21of Oct, Friday
A sad day for me.. These days keep raining heavily.. :'( So cold..
Today,during tuition, I felt so cold, but he thought Im hungry. >_< After the tuition ends, I got into the car, inside the car I felt super cold. :'(
Then reach home, I washed the car tyres under the raining (I'm not willing to do that,Im not stupid.) , the pipe water splashed my body, I felt super duper COLD. But then I washed by the fast speed then I went inside home to have a warm shower. Because my health is so weak. After shower, I hope he will give me some can comfort me or some like concern msgs. But no. It's okay actually. I'm moody actually after doin the noob stuffs under the rain because I headache. I knew that i'd said some sentences that quite hurt him, but it really doesn't mean want to hurt him. Fine, I tried to make him smile or laugh but I'm failure to do that.
okayokay, I try to hold my tears out. But I'm fail again. Then, I reactived my facebook account because I want to chat with him. But he was busy, so I waited and waited and waited... Lastly, I cried, I don't know why..
I'm a useless thingy!
Goodnight, dear readers. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment