Monday, January 28, 2013

Bonjour! I'm back!

Happy new year!! Hi to my dear readers. Bonjour! :D It's brand new post for 2013. It's been a long time I didn't update my blog. I'm sorry to y'all. I'm was single for six months. 😏 hahaha. Since 28 of december ,I was an employee in Tiara Labuan Hotel as a casual. 25 of January I got my very very first salary~ weehee~ ^^ the amount was RM xxx.xx! It a secret. Hoho. Hence I've earn my own very first salary I should spend it wisely, otherwise all of my salary will be gone meaningless.. Hoho~ I decided to do a lots of things this year, I'm was planning to learn Muay Thai.πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜ Isn't look cool? :D

Since I've experienced a extremely bloody heart broken, I've learnt how to be stronger and be wiser.

I have knew a lots of new friends during work. And my friends circle getting wider.

Before closing my post, I felt so grateful and I will appreciated so much. Here is a short post for my new blog 2013. I will share some photo for recently.





No comments: