Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Today I have do many things!

Dec 20,Mon
lalala~Today I was woke up early! You know why? Because the damn maid was talking to phone so loudly,make me can't sleep comfortable! Haiss~! Damn Maid! She wake me up,she said she want borrow my phone,then I lied her said, my phone has out of money! Then she gave me Rm 10 to reload my phone! ahahaha! Thankful! Then I have daze for a while, afterwards i go to have my breakfast, and then I help my aunt do some simple housework.

After watching televisyen ,I go back to my room,reading the novel that I bought from Popular..After a few minutes,I was felt bored, then I take out the camera then start to take some photos~ 
Now,Let's the photos talk to you,
teddy bear with turtle :D

Opps! It's me with a bear! :D

Ma love try to swimming itself,ahahaha :D

Teddy bear and love turtle,edit by me
  
Yayayya! I keep edit ma photo today~muahehe~   
Da turtle is make itself sun-burn,wuahaha~
me❤


Lomo style❤


Special sunlight effect❤

yeahppi!! Koala's March chocolate cookies :p yummy!

Enjoying the Koala choco cookies...

Processing......

Processing...

I done it all! :D

Yes! I done it! muahaha!

I design my own dessert!❤

There have bread,banana,and choco Ice-cream :D Do u want to try some? :p

No comments: