Dec 11-Dec 14 in Kota Kinabalu~
Sorry for late update,because these days I was sick! =( It's was so suffering!!
Nicole,June,Phin and Aunty were sick too~
Well, Don't waste the time~Let's see what I had to do and take the photos at KK~
| Mr.Bean's teddy!!!! ahahahhaa! |
| I bought it at popular!! |
| Ow!! It's killing me!! Because Padini have discount on 12th at 1 Borneo,I have bought 2 T-shirts~ |
| See!!! I love this! The story nice!!! :) |
| Haha~Ss in the hotel (at room),too bored!! |
| 《再窮也要去旅行》,I love this book too!! |
| Ss take 2~~>< |
| Old Rolls Roy in Sabah Muzium. |
| Old Charcoal Train in Sabah Muzium. |
| Interior of the Old train. |
| Old Ford,it is made by wood! Cool!! |
| See!! Is it made by wood? |
| Information about the Old Ford red car~ |
Old Blue Rolls Roy! Couldn't open it!
No comments:
Post a Comment