Thursday, December 30, 2010

music camp? Workshop? hrmm~

Dec 30,Thurs~

Today I wake early in the morning for take part a Music camp~ lalalalala! I get many things today!
I got gift from Taiwan! :p I got learnt many about music today! Totally full! wuahaha!:D
Well,I lazy to talk too much~~:devilishgrin:

Let's the photos talk here,


Im enjoyin on the grass field~
This is my gift and souvenir(necklace) from Taiwan ≧▽≦

The 4 music tutors who are come from Penang~All of us line up for take photos while sing a song "I like the flowers"
with the serious face,all looking at the beauty conductor
:D

Mr.Wilson is giving speech about music!

All of us! Band members + Choir members! :D

Let's say "Music"! ^^

G
otcha!!! ahaha≧▽≦! Act cool yea?
haha!≧▽≦ she so funny + sweet when she laughin!
≧▽≦ she is my 2nd wife!hahah!
She is my junior (clarinet) --v and at da back da kid,She is my bestie too,hui hui! ><

Nah! The sweet girl,Sok yun~
∩∩v peace!
"Climb Climb Climb!,I want to success climb up the hill!!I can do it!"
>▽<

opps! why black? It is inside the auditorium,they're practising!

The shadow is me! they no dare to climb up the hill~
>▽<The hill~~!>▽<

She try to hide,but I got it! "capture" haha! xD

Inside the auditorium,they're practice Choir~la~la~la~la~la~la~la~

NICE?? capture by Me!!

Bye! climb down the hill,hehehe^^




THE END~~


Last,I have to say thanks once again to Sarah wee!!
I do love the necklace so much!!!
Appreciate it!!
:woooh: :p





:sleep: Annyeonghi jumuseyo

No comments: