Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My valentine with him.

14th of Feb, Tuesday.
Hello my dear blog readers, it's been a long time i didn't update my blog, so far because of my LAZYNESS and BUSY . Yes, i'm have no time to update my latest story. 
As everyone knows, today are valentine's day. The day before that I was think that today me and him will not have any celebration, because his religion not allow them to celebrate this day. So, i'm fine with it, as long as we love each other, valentine's day for me are doesn't matter.
Well, as usual i go to school early in the morning, he waited me at my class. He took out a t-shirt from his bag, he said, don't let your friends see this. xD How cute are my boy. When we talked, he seems like valentine for him are doesn't matter.


Finished school, I stayed and have my lunch at school because had a chinese class at 1.45pm. He asked me to left my bag, he will helped me care until my chinese class is end. 
Tiktok tiktok* 3pm is past, I rushed to canteen to meet with him. 
Once I was in front of him, he took out a ROSE to me. I'm speechless and it's too suprised for me.
"Would you be my valentine?" he'd spoke out the words, Seriously, I'm so touch because HE is the First guy who give me a rose in my life ,he is so precious for me . I nodded my head and said, "Yes."   I want give him a hug, but it was in the school, no good to do like that. So i'm just said bye to him, because my aunt was waited me at outside the school.


Dearrr~ can i be your valentine forever? ><


Love you to the infinity and beyond~


The cute t-shirt and the Rose.


This is my very first post on 2012. >< quite long no update my blog.. will be update my blog but not often. :) Byeee peoples~~  

No comments: