Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy 6 monthsary. ^.^

19th of Feb, sunday.

A earlier post for our 6 monthsary. >< yeay. Tomorrow 20 of feb is our six month together.
The time flipped so fast. I'm so happy that i'm yours six months, NO! six months is not enough for me, can i be with you in the rest of the day till end of my life?  
Dear a~ Please forgive my careless , my childish action & words, my foolishness, my ignorance,my willful, etc.. that make me you depressed, moody, stress.  

Each every words you'd spoke to me are so hurt when you are moody, sometimes I can let it be, sometimes I'll cry yet my heart is enough tougher to accept your words, all because I LOVE YOU.. I can prove it to myself how much I love you dear. 

I always offended you, sometimes not, but once I see you in moody, I'll always blame myself,sometimes I murmured, "Ohno, he's in moody, I did something wrong." Somehow, my friends who sit beside me will said I'm a fool, don't always blame yourself girl. I will said to her, don't care la, it's my fault because he's moody already, blablabla.. Actually i'm not a fool, I just want to defend our relationship, I don't want make it worsened. 

Sorry for everything dear, no doubt because I really love you so much.. Secretly to say that, since I like you I love you till now, not even six months but is more than that. Open-mouth smile:D 


No comments: