Friday, September 23, 2011

A memorable day. =[

21st of sept, Wed,
wooowhoo, I'm officially 6teen years old.. First, I would like to say thank you to my mum,she cook my fav chicken rice :) , thanks to all my fellow friends who do wish me,thanks to my sistaS and brothers give me the gifts, Lastly thanks to him who give me lots of the happiness on my birthday :D, He made a blueberry cheese cake to me on the day before my birthday :[ ,it is the first time of my life get a homemade cake from a boy, *blushes..* and I only request a big hug from HIM, cos I don't want he spend so much money, hee... Maybe I shouldn't say too much...

After finish the class, me and him go to have our lunch, we din't go to anywhere,just sit at Food Court there till 3'o clock.. *ding dong ding dong*, the time pass very fast, it's time to say goodbye, well then he send me to the front door of the F.P wait for my aunt fetch me, Its too bad. On the way to the front door, I met my uncle, super duper SAD case is he put his hand on my shoulder, that's okay for me.. But I'm pretty sure something BIG gonna happen..
:'( Skip it*

Before he leave me, he do hug me the last time, then he walks to somewhere. Then my aunt arrives...
:'( Skip it*

At night,, I have receive a call from my mum, she said you're not allow to go out with him already, bcos something BIG gonna happen.. I answer my mum, 'ohh..'
After end up our conservation,I start to cry, I don't know why feel so down.. :(
ummm, I cry about around 2 hours, then i stop.. I feel tired already..Bcos cry make me exhaust or even more tired. :\  
Then, I heard Mr&Mrs B say my mum bad things! DARN IT!! I'm not a deaf owkay?? STFU.. Dont thought we are POOR family then you can bully my family arh!!! Serious! I respect you as my seniority, It doesn't mean You can bully my family!!! WTFH!!!! My family aren't born to be your slaves!! Pleaseeee la, everyone have it own SELF ESTEEM, Do you have ornot??? huh??


The End

To, dear bloggers,  
there is my short post, so broken english.

GOOD NIGHT!! =]

No comments: