Hello to bloggers and Hi to who are reading my blog. :)
I'm here with you guys is wanna tell you guys that I'm taken by someone. :)
Today is the last day of Aug, GOODBYE,Aug. Hi,September.
Today is Malaysia Independence day. Happy 54th birthday to Malaysia.
Here, I want to say that
I proud to be a Malaysian, I'm glad to born in somewhere of Malaysia.
Yeah, I love Malaysia.
Hrmmmm... Im so happy to be his love one. :p He is a kind, insane, smart, fit, funny, cute guy.. Yes,I did love him since 4-5 months ago (I think he never know about this. :S) *skip skip*
yeah.. currently is one week holiday, but i don't feel like "hooyay! it is hols,gonna go play around lo..."
Because I have to sit chinese exam, damn it!! two papers arhhh!!!! grrrrrr...
:)
Today is the last day of Aug, GOODBYE,Aug. Hi,September.
Today is Malaysia Independence day. Happy 54th birthday to Malaysia.
Here, I want to say that
I proud to be a Malaysian, I'm glad to born in somewhere of Malaysia.
Yeah, I love Malaysia.
Hrmmmm... Im so happy to be his love one. :p He is a kind, insane, smart, fit, funny, cute guy.. Yes,I did love him since 4-5 months ago (I think he never know about this. :S) *skip skip*
yeah.. currently is one week holiday, but i don't feel like "hooyay! it is hols,gonna go play around lo..."
Because I have to sit chinese exam, damn it!! two papers arhhh!!!! grrrrrr...
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment