xD Finally update huh. xD yes,i'm back. quite lazy wanna write a blog. Serious. I know imma lazy type. haha. exactly. Long time dint update my blog,hrmm. There were a lots of dust. That's why I keep sniff because I'm flu. :( So bad. yes yes. Just a short post for today. School was started. and I have to go to school. blablabla... kinda lazy wanna go back to school,because have to face my result. urghhhh!!!!
Today is the second semester already. :/ Time pass so fast :/ I'm still like *Oh-em-gee!* I don't know what I'm doing sometimes.,my brain is always lagging and stucking. It was serious... hrmmm...:/ Anyone can help me? Pull me out from the black hole, blew out my Vitamin L* = lazy!!! Holyy crap. Thats my bad habit.... urghhhhhhhh!!!!
If I continue like that, my dream will destroye in my life..... OhGod... Could you help me? hrmmm..:/
*My brother is richer than me.... damnit!!! :'\ He bought his own Nintendo Ds Lite and X-peria 8.
How I wish I can richer than him. :/ How to earn money while posting some posts at blog? Can anyone tell me? :\
Well well, good night peeps. Oyasuminasai.
Chaos,peeps. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment