Thursday, June 30, 2011

thursday 06302011

Today is fangxu's birthday. happy birthday,dude. thehelll!!! today quite a sucks day for me.. SERIOUS!! DAMNNNIT!!! I HATE MYSELF. Cos today not a good day for me. ='(
Today Weather Report, a rainy day. whole day keep raining. so FREAKING COLDD.. =S I do need a warm hug. Anyone volunteer to give me a big warm hug? haha.Lol. I have a six sense about HE feel uncomfortable when see me. Whats da feeling? Answer: I don't know. haha. No kidding.

Today I go to check my weight and height becos it is a rule and every students must do. So,my height still maintain 1.55m and my weight still remain 39kg. HOLYYFUCKING SHIT. I wanna gain weight BADLYY. serious. my grandma and family keep say me so SLIM & THIN. =( sobsob.

Can anyone tell me how to gain my weight? aikssss.

SO THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY. Happy birthday to you,fangxu. Dai gor zai jor. haha.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: