Sunday, December 01, 2013

Blessed.

Olla! Today I feel so blessed.
My lovely dad bought me my favorite peppermint chocolate.  Hmm. I was shocked he knew my favorite,  how come ya because I never tell him before. He bought me Vitamin C too. I told him when I flu or cough I do not take medicine, I only take Vitamin C. Anyway, when beside him I do feel the love from him like God. His love is no one can compare. My dad is my superman, and of course my mum too, she is my superwoman.
Mum, get strong okay. I know you are strong enough to face the gossips. Just ignored it okay. Let people say, just let people laugh. Karma will keep going.
My superwoman have cooked fried fish for me for my dinner because I will went back from Labuan to KK due to I have class on Monday.
She prepared my favorite foods for me. Hehe. Really blessed.

My superman scold me because I like to do things at the last minute. I went to Ferry Terminal, the ticket of ferry express from Labuan to KK sold out. My dad said, see, always do things at last minute. No more ferryy. Postpone it to tomorrow then.

*I knew that my dad he does not want me to go back. However, I bought a speed boat ticket. Means have to go back no more postpone.* 

My brother have earned his salary so he gave me as my pocket money. Aww. So sweet. May God always be with you dear, eventho you are not His believer. God loves everyone. Amen.

Yeay. My family is the most awesome family ever. I will never jugde each of them, I never regret to have them in my life. :)
May God always bless them and lead them on a good path on their life. May God always lend His hand to them whenever they are facing any hardships.
May God always protect them away from harmful and bad things, keep them in peace and harmony life.
In jesus precious name I pray, Amen.

Good night ya guys.

No comments: