He was not around at Labuan. He told me that he will going to Kuala Lumpur for his business meeting. There's 3 days and 2 nights.. So we were not going to for the 3 days.
" Distance is not our obstacles, as long as we are still loving each others.. "
We still text and call to each others even though we could not meet for the few days.
As usual, I went to work. Due to it was Friday, I am very busy with preparation for the buffet night. ( That is the common things have to do every Fridays and Saturdays night at my working place)
Around 5.30pm something, I took a break and then I texted him whether want to facetime or not, but due to the network connection was poor so he justed call me. So, we justed talk to each others in the phone.
It was an awesome moment to take 10 minutes break to talk to him to reload all the positive charges inside the body. XD

No comments:
Post a Comment