Hello readers. I'm back from few trails and hardships. Finally willingly update my blog. haha.
Theres many things happend between April to July.
Me and him was broke up since last month. I admit I'm not a good girlfriend, but I loved him truly madly badly. I did wrong many and he forgive me too. but somehow ,he cannot forgive me again? Fed up on me?
Eleven months we being together. ahhh. We separated because of my stupidity and attitudes. I love him no matter how irritible his temper, I love his family, I love his everything, but now everything was put on a full stop. It's over? :(
Our memories flooded on my mind all in sudden. I know no matter how much I love him and I miss him, he wont come back to me. He swore it to me. My mind was blank actually. haha. I am losing myself the days without you, I love you more instead of love myself. hoho. How fool am I?
"People always think that the most painful thing in life is losing the one you value. The truth is, the most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of valuing someone too much and forgetting that you are special too. "
Goodnight everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment