I started to fear whenever after we fight, then there's the day we turn to stranger.
I fear the deadly quiet ,
the day without the phone ring because of your message and without your sound.
I fear there's someday we din't talk anymore.
I fear there's someday you left.
I fear there's someday you are not belong to me.
I fear there's someday I could not smell your fragrant from your body.
I fear there's someday I won't have a chance to call you Hubby, Deardear, pigpig anymore.
I fear you won't say morning and goodnight to me anymore.
I fear there's someday I cannot share my drink and foods with you.
I fear to see that there's another one in your arms but not me.
I fear to lost you.
I fear to lost your smile, your laugh,your words.
I fear there's only memory between us.
I fear I have no change to tell you that I love you so much so much... ...
Saw you returned almost everything to me, my heart is really Fearful.
My whole body were shivered.
I truly madly badly love you.
Saw you returned almost everything to me, my heart is really Fearful.
My whole body were shivered.
I truly madly badly love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment