This is a SUPER delay post.
14 of Nov, Monday.
The day before Monday, i've been invited to attend a party, "End year Party +sleepover". 
This party held at Hsei Ann's house and we sleepover at there. There's around 16 peoples were invited, including me and him. 
So yeah, I'm allowed to go after i asked the permission... muahaha~ FREAKING HAPPY!!
Because we could date a night
Once arrived Hsei Ann's house, I saw him sat at the balcony, with a green colour top. I'm so excited and can't wait to go down have a walk at the beach there. 
Ohya! Before that, I forgot to tell you that Hsei Ann's house is nearest to beach.
Then at night, our dinner was Pizza
. And yeah, me and him shared few pieces of pizza.
Few minutes past, fireworks are bored me, then I go to take a shower. After I shower, I saw him at next room there playing my phone, and I go into, and we chit-chat around, took few childish yet sweet photos. 9.30pm Maxell was arrived, he just came to Hsei Ann's house from somewhere. Then we start chit-chat again, he felt alone,because he not yet find a partner yet.
Half and hours, Fang Xu, Zi ying them came into the room, they said outside was raining, so they continue played poker card in the room. Eric brought two bottles of alcohol, but I forgot whats name of it. It was chocolate flavour and mix with 17% alcohol.
Then I took a glass and tested it. It was okay for me, I didn't feel drunk.
But Fang Xu's face was red as an red apple
.
My love worried that I'll drunk, well, I'm not drunk
I could walk straight. haha~ But then not only Fang Xu's face red, there's another one, She was look like a little bit drunk and she looked so cute with a red face. Awww~
That night so happy, me and him was talked a lots. Teehee. 
Owh, well, I'll stop here,and continue with few photos.
| Credits to Sarah, she helped me took it. Aww so nice. *Thank you,my darling. * |
| Here, credits to Sarah Wee! and again Thank you. |
Here the photo we took at room to release our boredness. haha. 
![]() | |||
| Me and him |
Good night, dear readers. 

No comments:
Post a Comment