Sunday, October 31, 2010

My heart is keep bleeding~~~

31th Oct, Halloween day~

Today,as usual~ I woke up and did housework and took care the small cutie,Nicole!><

Skip SKIP SKIP~~~~

At noon,I had chat with him~~oh~~~~My feeling was feel happy~

SKIP SKIP SKIP~~~~

At night,I had chat with him too,actually I'm very enjoy to chat with him,but I knew that it no Hope for me and him! Ouh~! My heart was cried because he said her name,then I'm just cool down myself and continue chat with him,It's hurt while I'm chat with him~~~~~~~I almost wanna cry out,but I controlled myself!!!! How stupid am I? I taught him how to make her fall in love to him~~~I called him,done well infront of her and must be gentle while talking with her~!!!!! Ouh~~~I think I'm really a CRAZYYY!!! But,what can I do else unless I tell him," Hey,actually I love so much than her! Why u don't try to accept me?" Oh Ghosh!!!!! I can't do that because I couldn't spoil them! Ouchhh~!

That's all for today~~

You took my heart away,but now you hurted me badly,YOU TREAT ME LIKE A FOOL!!!!! Keep bleeding~keep keep bleeding in love~~~~='(

1 comment:

Crazy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.