Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hi~~Everyone~~ Me is come back~~

WoW~ It'S NEW YEAR~ WoHOo!!!! I`M COME BACK,everybody~

Sorry for let you wait for update my blog~~~Hmm~ The days between me no updates my blogs got a lot of chance already, such as, i cut my hair to short, my best friend Sim went to Miri study, I change a lot~ Hmmm~ everything around me was change a lot a lot~~~~I got many many many things want to say out~~~ But got something i forgot already~ Arh! Got 1 thing I forgot to say that is : Benjamin & Hui fang were friend back allready~~~ hahahahaha~

I got a niece. She so cute~ haahaha~ Since she born, me no stop talking about her with Zi ying & Rossini~ hahaha~I think they will feel very boring when i'm talking about Nicole~ ehehehehe~ paiseh ar~><~

Haiz~~ I don know when start i still keep observe a boy's action,his emotion and a lot of thing about somebody~WOPPS!!~ What happend to me?!!!!

Arh!!! I want new phone SONY ERICSSON NATIE please wait for me~~~~~~~~~

That all first,i will continue next days~~~ Good night!everybody~

No comments: